Order your Free FASTag Today!
Driving license or DL is an official document that certifies a person that he/she is eligible to drive a particular category of vehicle on a country’s roads.
The government has made it mandatory for vehicle owners to obtain a license before driving an automobile. But due to the ongoing pandemic, it has become very difficult for people to get a license.
Check out the given below 8 steps to apply for DL online:
- Register yourself to sarathi.nic.in
- Fill up the form of ‘Apply for New Driving License’
- Submit the form and soon you will receive a confirmation
- Note down the appli cation number before submitting the form
- Now take an appointment at the RTO for Driving Licence by clicking on Appointment for DL test
- Click on ‘DL Test for Online Applicants’ and choose a slot.
- Select the time and date as per your convenience
- Once you have selected a date and slot for the driver’s test, you can go and apply for the test. Once cleared, you will receive a temporary license which can then be upgraded to a permanent license within a period of 6 months.
See, getting a driving license isn’t that difficult after all. Applying for a Driving License is just a few clicks away. Please visit our ‘Help Portal’ for more logistics-related information.