Order your Free FASTag Today!
The Government has released guidelines for the 5th phase of the Lockdown, which is also being seen as Unlock Phase 1. Please find below the detailed guidelines:
Given below are some important pointers which would be relevant for transporters:
- Inter-state movement of both goods and people will be allowed without any restrictions. No separate permissions / approvals / e-permits are required for such movements.
Uninhibited movement of people would allow drivers and labourers to freely move back to trucks or to their workplaces.
- Like previous guidelines, cross land border trade under treaties with neighbouring countries is to continue without any restrictions.
All activities will be permitted in areas outside Containment Zones, except the following, which will be resumed in a phase-wise manner as given below:
- All religious places and places of worship, hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services, shopping malls will be permitted to open from June 8 – this will be Phase 1.
- Schools, colleges, educational/ training/ coaching institutions etc., will be opened after consultations with States and UTs – this will be done in Phase 2.
- International air travel, operation of Metro trains, cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums will remain shut. Sporting activities, entertainment, academic, cultural and religious functions and other large congregations too will not be allowed. The dates for their opening will be decided based on assessment of the situation in phase three.
- For all non-essential activities, night Curfew will continue to remain in force, on the movement of individuals. The curfew timings are however revised as 9 pm to 5 am.
- In Containment Zones, Lockdown will continue till 30th June. Demarcation of Containment Zones will be done by district authorities on basis of guidelines from central authorities.
With no seeming restrictions on industrial activities, transporters can hope for a rise in demand for trucks in Unlock Phase 1.
Ask your queries to WheelsEye
If you have any questions, contact us today
Call: +91 99900 33455