Reading Time: 2 minutes read
Lockdown 4.0 guidelines have brought in many changes as compared to Lockdown 3.0. While many relaxations have been provided, many activities still remain prohibited. With these changes we should see a rise in truck movement across industries.
Let’s first have a look at what has changed between Lockdown 3 & 4:
List of activities that will remain prohibited throughout the lockdown
- All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for domestic medical services, domestic air ambulance and for security purposes or purposes as permitted by MHA.
- Metro rail services
- Schools, colleges, educational/training/coaching institutions etc will remain closed. Online/distance learning shall continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged.
- Hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services, except those meant for housing health/police/ government officials/healthcare workers/stranded persons including tourists and for quarantine facilities and running of canteens at bus depots, railway stations and airports. Restaurants shall be permitted to operate kitchens for home delivery of food items.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places.
- All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/culturual/religious functions/other gatherings and large congreagtions.
- All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public. The religious congregation are strictly prohibited.
Ask your queries to WheelsEye
If you have any questions, contact us today
Call: +91 99900 33455